Rihanna feat Britney Spears - S&M (Remix)

Posted by Partitur on Wednesday, May 4, 2011

After success with Femme Fatale, Britney Spears seems to want to make another surprise for her fans.
"I want to sing with Rihanna, she seemed pretty cool to be invited to duet" said Britney

Apparently Rihanna greeted with joy
"I can't imagine it will be the coolest collaboration ever" said Rihanna

On his Twitter account saying Britney will doing a duet with Rihanna. Bring Rihanna's single called S&M who now in a position to 4 on the Billboard Top 100 Music Hits for this week.

I think the duet will become a hot collaboration for this year because of two great singers collaboration for a hot single.
Complimented each other .. That's what Britney and Rihanna are doing in their own twitter account.

Want to know the awesome duet ?
here's a link to download the mp3.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About

Mei 1st 2011

NOW

LAST

WEEK

SINGER

TITLE

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

Britney Spears

Avril Lavigne

Jenifer Lopez

Bruno Mars

Lady Gaga

Selena Gomez

Katy Perry

James Blunt

NKOTBSB

Rihanna

Till The World Ends

Wish You Were Here

On The Floor

The Lazy Song

Born This Way

Who Say’s

E.T

If Time IS All I Have

Don’t Turn Out The Light

S&M