Second Single Jenifer Lopez I'm Into You

Posted by Partitur on Thursday, May 5, 2011

After she promoted the first single on the latest album ... Jenifer Lopez back with second single in collaboration with Lil Wayne
The second single is better listen than the first single that recycles old song on that reff part

I'm Into You is the second singles title of Jenifer Lopez, who collaborated with Lil Wayne

Want to see this cool singles
just click the link below

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About

Mei 1st 2011

NOW

LAST

WEEK

SINGER

TITLE

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

Britney Spears

Avril Lavigne

Jenifer Lopez

Bruno Mars

Lady Gaga

Selena Gomez

Katy Perry

James Blunt

NKOTBSB

Rihanna

Till The World Ends

Wish You Were Here

On The Floor

The Lazy Song

Born This Way

Who Say’s

E.T

If Time IS All I Have

Don’t Turn Out The Light

S&M